Top 10 Tracks of December 2016
Welcome to the Lethal Rhythms Monthly Music Charts!
Simply click on the links below to sample the top music tracks of the month.
Note: At your event we will NOT play any songs containing profanity or that could otherwise offend you or your guests.
Check out the top popular songs below.
Shazam Top Tracks December 2nd-8th
1. Black Beatles | Rae Sremmurd
2. Bad Things | Machine Gun Kelly, Camila Cabello
3. Love On The Brain | Rihanna
5. Don’t Wanna Know | Maroon 5
6. Scars To Your Beautiful | Alessia Cara
iTunes Top Tracks December 2nd-8th
1. Bad Things | Machine Gun Kelly, Camila Cabello
4. Don’t Wanna Know | Maroon 5
5. Black Beatles | Rae Sremmurd
6. Million Reasons | Lady Gaga
10. Starving | Hailee Steinfeld & Grey
Spotify Top Tracks December 2nd-8th
2. Black Beatles | Rae Sremmurd
6. I Feel It Coming | The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk
8. Six Feet Under | The Weeknd
9. Bad Things | Machine Gun Kelly, Camila Cabello
Find out what the TOP 50 Most Popular Wedding Songs according to Spotify are HERE.
Check out DJ Joel’s Top Music Picks HERE.
A little more about Lethal Rhythms…
Lethal Rhythms has been serving clients in the SouthEast since 2003. Many of the Top facilities in Atlanta recommend the specialized services of our Award Winning Team from Lethal Rhythms to their clients. Lethal Rhythms is proud to be members of The Georgia Bridal Association (since 2008)
If you are looking for someone who can interact with your guests, keep things moving while maintaining a classy, fun and professional atmosphere, and knows how to pack a dance floor without playing the “dreaded” wedding songs like YMCA, Chicken Dance, etc. look no further then Lethal Rhythms Entertainment! (Listen to our Atlanta DJs Live Mixes)
Our highly qualified staff will use their experience to help you create an event that is fully customized to your Style, Taste & Vision. Personalization is the key to success and we are very skilled in this art. We specialize in Professional Mix DJ/MC’s, Videography, and Lighting.
Customizing your event and making it unique to your taste is of the utmost importance to Lethal Rhythms Entertainment. Keeping your music style, personality and vision in mind, Lethal Rhythms Entertainment will be sure to make your night a complete success and something you will remember forever! CEO and founder of Lethal Rhythms Entertainment, Joel Rabe and/or his team will consult with you and personally design an event that matches Your Style | Your Taste | Your Vision.
Contact us to see how we can make your event come to life.